IMPACT Partners, a pioneer in social impact investing, announces 5 new investments in 4 European countries since September 2022
– IMPACT Partners is strengthening its position as the European leader in social impact venture capital, by supporting more than 20 entrepreneurs who combine social impact and European ambitions.
– 5 investments in 4 different countries since September 2022: Plastic Repair System (Spain), Satelia (France), Eurekam (France), BAS (Germany), SAVD (Austria)
– 6.2 million for SAVD, one of the leading providers of remote video interpreting services (VRI) in Germany and Austria for the public sector.
Paris, November 2, 2022 – IMPACT Partners, the first European platform dedicated to impact investing, has investment teams located in Paris where it is regulated, but also in Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Barcelona. For nearly 15 years, IMPACT Partners has been working with entrepreneurs committed to a more just and sustainable society, a mission that is at the heart of its “raison d’être”.
IMPACT Partners identifies and supports social impact entrepreneurs with innovative solutions to support the most fragile communities at all stages of life (youth, adults and seniors).
The investments target growing companies whose activity makes a positive contribution to society and where the expected financial profitability is coupled with a social impact objective. These companies are European, mostly French, and are active in several sectors such as health, education or the circular economy.
“The European Union is a political construction but not an entrepreneurial reality. At a time when we have to face climate change and therefore need more social cohesion to deal with it, we need to use the lever of entrepreneurship to reduce inequalities,” explains Mathieu Cornieti, President of IMPACT Partners.
As a reference shareholder, IMPACT Partners has announced 5 new participations since September 2022 in :
– Satelia (France), a remote medical monitoring platform for chronic diseases accessible to all patients, including those suffering from illiteracy
– Eurekam (France), a specialist in the secure preparation of chemotherapy bags, particularly for children
– SAVD (Austria), an interpreting platform for public services (health, justice, employment, etc.) for refugees
– BAS (Germany), a solution for medical monitoring and safety management at work for workers
– Plastic Repair System (Spain), inventor of plastic welding and leader in the repair of plastic pallets in industry